Davis Express has Southeast regional truck driving jobs available today!
We offer our company drivers TOP pay, a Quarterly Safety Bonus and two outstanding home time schedules to choose from!
Davis Express needs company drivers for Southeast regional truck driving opportunities today! We make your home time our priority by offering two schedules: Drivers can choose between 7 days out with 2 days home or 12 days out with 2 days home!
|2 HOMETIME SCHEDULES TO CHOOSE FROM|
|7 DAYS OUT &
2 DAYS HOME
|12 DAYS OUT &
2 DAYS HOME
Davis Express offers qualified, safe drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
We offer qualified drivers tons of other great advantages too:
- Higher pay per mile
- Predictable home time – be home more often with one of our two great schedules!
- Extra $0.01 per mile safety bonus
- $1,000 driver referral bonus
- $5,000 Referral Bonus through June 2016
- $1,000 orientation pay in one lump sum!
- Free $20,000 life insurance policy
- Excellent health, short and long term disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) after one company year
- Layover and detention pay
- Pickup and delivery pay for additional stops
- Paid vacation
- Top of the line assigned equipment
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- No touch freight
Davis Express drivers enjoy the best in traveling comfort too, with assigned, conventional air-ride tractors equipped with TriPac APUs, Qualcomm, Elog and 1800 watt power inverters!
About Davis Express, Inc.
We’ve been providing refrigerated transportation solutions to the Southeast regional area for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves in the prompt, superior service we offer our customers and the support and safety we provide our drivers—just see our excellent CSA scores! When you drive with Davis, you’re more than a number…you’re a part of the Davis FAMILY!
Hiring Areas Include:
- FL, GA, AL, SC
- Nashville and Chattanooga Area in TN
- 23 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Test
- Pass a Functional Capacity Test
- Must qualify for a TWIC card
- A driver must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years, and at least 12 months of OTR experience within the last 5 years. To be considered for our training program, a driver must have at least 12 months of tractor-trailer and OTR experience in the last 5 years. (We will still use experience in the last 7 years for pay)
Driver of the Year 2014